Note: Practices will go on in light rain. In the event of thunder, lightning, or heavy rain, practice will be cancelled as we cannot move into an indoor space.
- arrive 5 minutes early for practice
- be seated on the wooden step with your suit, cap and goggles on at your practice time
- listen to your coaches
- try your hardest and ask for help when you need it
Meets will go on in light rain. Heavy rain, thunder, and lightning will cause an official delay in the meet. Every effort is made to finish a Swim Meet, because rescheduling is a difficult. Please sign up for Rained Out to receive text messages about this.
- arrive at the meet at your scheduled time
- check the event board for any last minute changes to the events you are swimming
- know where your goggles and your back-up goggles are at all times
- report to Clerk of Course when called
- swim hard and swim fast