The cost for registration is as follows
- $195/child for your first two swimmers
- $150/child for additional children
Included in that cost you will receive:
- Seven weeks of daily (M-F) swim instruction*
- Team T-shirt
- Team Swim Cap
- Associated Fees for Swim Meets
*Averages out to less than $5 per 30-45 min practice. You won't find this level of skill-building at this low cost anywhere else!
- PPRSC Piranhas team bathing suit for swim meets. Our suits are sold at the Carolina SwimShop, located inside the SwimMAC facility at Charlotte Latin school. Their address is 9850 Providence Rd.Charlotte, N.C. 28277.
- You do NOT have to purchase a team suit, although it is strongly encouraged. If you choose to wear a different suit, please attempt to keep it in the blue color range.
- By GCSL rules, a swimmer may not wear a bathing suit or cap with another team (school, competitive, etc.) designation on it.
- Two pairs of swim goggles (costs vary)